Specialty Clinics at SFC are designed to support the patients of SFC with chronic medical/dental and mental health needs.
One way to access a specialty clinic is by referral only from providers at the acute care clinics (Diabetic, Orthopedic, Asthma/Allergy and Headache)
- 3rd Friday and as scheduled
- Fourth Tuesday each month
- 5:30 – 8 pm
- Group Meetings
- Individual consultations available with provider/RN
- Times vary each month based on availability of provider
- Initial one hour session with follow-up as requested by provider
Other specialty clinics are managed via a waiting list at this time. Call 503-990-8772 to put your name on the waiting list.
- Chiropractor (2nd and 4th Thursday mornings)
- Dental (waiting list for extractions only at this time)
- Counseling (Thursdays all day right now)