SFMC is a 501 (c) 3 organization that depends on grants and donations for its operation. All services to our patients are free which includes the services of our volunteers and partnerships with Marion Counties MedAssist and Project Access programs which help with free medication and additional medical care.
If you wish to donate disposable items (see list on right) and you would like a verification letter for tax purposes, we will gladly acknowledge your gift with a letter containing our tax ID number. Be sure to include mailing information with your donation.
If you have items to donate that are not included in these lists, some options to contact are:
- Lions Club (diabetic supplies or items pertaining to vision care including glasses) – email@example.com
- Medical Teams International – http://medicalteams.org
- Hope & Help to Others (H2O)
- (503) 831-4736
- 451 SE Maple St. Dallas, OR
- H2O takes donations of medical equipment and loans medical equipment to people in need free of charge.